Monday, September 26, 2011

Something terrible...

Well, something terrible has happened.

Last night I returned to Logan and began typing my research exam (a five page paper)! I was on about page 3 and 1/2 and really cruising when my laptop starting going s.l.o.w. sssssssllllllllloooooooowwwwww. So slow, that it eventually just came to a frozen, halt.

The time on the clock said 1:00am...and I had very few options. Redbull was one of them.

A frantic early morning phone call to my parents was another one.
I determined to sneak into my roommate's room and borrow her laptop and started my exam All. Over. Again.

I hit the final print button on a mediocre paper at nearly 5:00am...slept until 6:30am. Class by 7:30am. And I'm beat....goodnight world. I hate Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment