Monday, May 2, 2011

Tulips?? & Surprise Visits!

You'll never guess who planned a HUGE Easter surprise?!? Yep..Boyfriend did. We got to take a break from lame skyping...FINALLY!


It seemed like a normal enough day until I went to work. I got mysteriously called to the office and he was standing there with a bouquet of "tulips"! I couldn't even believe my eyes. I think I even ran back around the corner to hide....I was sure it was a look alike!



But there he was FOR REAL! I was so happy to see Amanda, Scott, and kids in the parking lot as well! THANKS FOR TRANSPORTING HIM AMANDA! :) That was one long day at work lemme tell you!

 He thankfully brought some warmth with him from California! So we chilled, lunched, drived, churched, Eastered, drived again, and breakfasted!!


We ate the ends of the cold mozzarella sticks!


And boyfriend wore his easter shirt and got shy...


We spent Easter Sunday at my parents and then went to the Vandewater's that night. Love those two little kids! Jaxon is saying please now and that means he basically gets whatever he wants! Chloe just sits and smiles!


Turns out Boyfriend is sneaky after all! I've never known anyone who could keep a secret for one WHOLE month!!

2 comments:

  1. a- it was really great to see you Sunday
    b - this is awesome
    c - he is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Never before have I seen such a happy girl, when he surprised you. I am so glad he did it and so glad I got to see you. Can't wait to see you again. Miss you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete