Friday, May 13, 2011

Powerless - Day Two

Well I survived my first night being Amish. I was able to watch basketball on my laptop and was able to get a little housework done via candlelight. So romantic for sure! I did make the mistake of leaving a window open in which a huge gust of window managed to blow one of the other bedroom doors shut very loudly. That made me get really scared...I hid under the covers for a minute before I left my room to see what all the ruckus was about. I propped my chair under the door knob just like I've seen in the movies. Not sure that would actually do any good, but don't let it be said that I'm not trying!

On a good note...it seems as though i have lots of hot water left. I took a lovely shower and have been hand washing my dishes in warmth :) I'm heading to the parents tonight because boyfriend is camping and may not be available at 2 in the morning when things go bumping. I am also going to see what light looks like again. I'll be back here Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment